Fight Like a Girl

October is a special month.  It's the noticable changes of fall, we have daylight savings time, Halloween, and it's Breast Cancer Awareness month.  That was the inspiration for my card challenge at club on Monday.  I didn't win, but I had a great time trying out my clear embossing powder and seeing how much pink I could use!

I was pleased with the results.  The only stipulation on the theme was to use a punch:


My daughter entered a cake decorating contest at the recent Girl Scout Fall Harvest.  She didn't get first place, but we had fun using fondant for the first time ever (girl power!)


Our family went to a pumpkin patch last weekend along with a visit to Angelsey Abbey.  The trails were lovely and it was a great time!


And yes, I wore my pink rain jacket...it sure is good to have hubby home from his deployment!

So don't forget to take care of YOUR health.  And if by chance you're given a challenge to fight, then FIGHT LIKE A GIRL!




Comments