Oxburgh Hall and blueberries

Yesterday my daughter and I went on a road trip with friends.  We visited Oxburgh Hall, Greenstone Gardens, and went blueberry picking!  It was a great and relaxing day.  The weather was absolutely wonderful!

Oxburgh Hall was built in 1482.  That's 10 years BEFORE America was discovered.  I don't know about you, but that just boggles my mind!



After visiting the Hall (to include the chapel on site and the local church just beside the Hall), we headed out for blueberry picking.  This was so much fun and the blueberries were in abundance!


Tonight I am having a Stampin Up party at my home.  I've been working on some projects for that.  Below are two of those projects:  a covered little notebook, and a post it note holder.  Fall will be upon us before we know it, and I'm already starting to think about our Christmas cards.  Go ahead, call me crazy!  
:)
Thanks for stopping by, the kids start back at school on Monday!



Comments