A change of scenery? Oui! Tres bien!

Stampin Up has a fairly new product called Paper Pumpkin.  Each month you can receive a "kit" where 90% of what you need is provided.  Below is the first kit I received.  It's a no-brainer.  Cardstock provided, stickers, stamps, ink pad, printed paper, and buttons.  There's even a sample page.    The only thing I used from my stock was glue.  Below is the card I made on the left with the demonstration page on the right.  


But you know me, I can't always stick with the same thing over and over...change is good!  Yes, if you look closely, you'll see I didn't use the blue button.  It was a personal preference - I didn't like it with the other colors.  So they're saved for another day! 

Below are alternate versions using all the same supplies.  My family can attest to how I like to change things up.  I can't tell you how many times I rearranged my bedroom growing up.  I liked trying to figure out different layouts, moving my Garfield posters around...even in that little 15x8 room of mine.  It's much harder here in England and the furniture is heavier.  


Therefore, I'll have to stick with "moving things around" with my crafts.  Thank goodness Autumn is just around the corner, as I'll be pulling out fall decor and putting away the rest until January.  That will have to suffice for me!

I had a Stampin' Up mystery hostess party at my home.  We made 6x6 folded up candy holders (Tags 4 U stamp + new bracket punch) as well as a card using my new doily stamp, cherry cobbler ink pad, and painter's tape.  It was such a great time with friends!


To continue with the "breaking up of monotony," my daughter and I (and two friends) went to France this past Saturday.  Check that off the bucket list!  We had a good time despite the light drizzle all 9 hours we were there.  I practiced my french, ate pastries, escargot, purchased some vin (aka wine), saw ruins, and so much more.  



Olivia and I are also headed to Belgium in a couple of weeks...Belgium chocolate anyone??
Oui!

Comments