AAAHHH, Kansas!

The kids and I are having a wonderful visit with family and friends in Kansas.  We've hit up the malls, toy stores, restaurants...I'm pretty sure the 5 pounds I lost have quickly found their way back to my waistline!

I grew up in Kansas, and have such a sense of peace when I see a Kansas sunset and look out across the farmland with the breeze blowing in the wheat fields.  It really warms my soul and I find myself continuously smiling!

I planned ahead before leaving England.  I knew I'd miss going to card club, but made my project and dropped it off with a friend.

Here's the project below - little notecards.  It's a "family" theme, and the tree with a heart represents my love of family living in Kansas.

Thanks for stopping by!  Sorry the second photo is sideways...I had difficulty and not a great internet connection.  Decided it was time to give up and go to bed!

;)








Comments