Seeing Red

Last Thursday night I was busy seeing red.  I was pressed for time in making cookies for Isaac's school fundraiser.  I used my "cheat" cookie recipe, because it's so fast to whip up and inexpensive to make.  Not to mention minimal ingredients.

My only set back was that I forgot just how many cookies can be made in one batch.  I planned ahead for a "double batch" and was sick of seeing red 2 1/2 hours later!

Here are my red velvet cookies and the recipe is below.




I also had a Shellac Manicure...RED of course!


And the kids and I went to Alton Towers and I survived the SMILER new ride/roller coaster.  But I think I may have been seeing a little bit 'o green after that one...lol!
(cookie recipe is below and check back soon -- card club is today!)





Cake-Mix Cookie Recipe
1 Box of your favorite cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 C canola or vegetable oil (or one small snack-size cup applesauce)

Blend ingredients well in mixer.  Makes about 4 dozen depending on size of scoops used.  Batter is thick!  Bake on 350 until top cracks an bottom is a little crisp.





Comments