16 years and counting!

Happy one-day early anniversary to my fabulous husband!
June 7, 1997 I married my best friend.  I never knew 16 years later we will have lived in Nebraska, Missouri, Turkey and England!

We also celebrated our dating anniversary in March (yes, we love a good excuse to eat out and go on dates!) on the 20th.  We've been together for 20 years.  WOW!  That number sounds so big, but I still feel young.  

In honor of my wonderful hubby who is serving our country apart from us as we speak, I made an anniversary card.  (It was the least I could do - I also mailed more peanut butter cookies, lol!)  I loved the first card so much, I decided to make another and this one will be sent to my parents for their 47th wedding anniversary.  Sorry Kent and folks, it'll be late.  But it WAS postmarked before our special days!  Hahaha!  

I used on the first card cherry cobbler ink pad, scrap paper (the wallpaper and border), white card stock, and the Towels for Two single stamp.  The second photo uses Garden Green stamp pad.



Thanks for stopping by!
I love you Kent!



Comments