May Day

My original intention was to make May Day baskets.  I remember when I was a child making paper cones, putting in wildflowers (hopefully they weren't all weeds), putting them on a neighbor's door, ringing the bell, and RUNNING with my sister!
I really wanted to do May Day baskets for my neighbors...time just got away.

I love spring [into] summer and enjoy watching God at his best.  Butterflies, bees, ladybirds aka ladybugs (that's what they're called her in the UK), flowers...
I was so excited to see some lilac bushes in bloom, and I already snagged me some!

Aaahhh, I love the smell of lilacs!

Here's some cards I made in honor of Mother's Day AND May Day with fun butterflies...




I made these with my big shot "beautiful wings" embosslits, Madison Avenue stamp set, chocolate chip ink pad, and 2 1/2" circle punch.  Ribbon and paper were scraps, and of course embellishments.

Next Tuesday is CRAFT day with my monthly craft club.  We're doing a cookbook page swap!  Stay tuned...

Comments