Withdrawal

Tomorrow is my monthly card club.  I forgot to ask off work (as a long-term substitute teacher) before spring break, and I didn't feel right coming back today - and then asking off for tomorrow.  I will therefore be missing card club.  I am having friend/girl/craft time withdrawal...
:(

The theme is "anything goes" an I made some pinwheel cards.  My gracious friend picked up my swaps to share and will be collecting my goodies (swaps from other friends) to bring back to me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's creativity!

Today was a busy day and my body is telling me it's just about time to go to bed.  It was a good day (except for an annoying afternoon headache).  My hubby's been deployed about 2 weeks tomorrow.  It seems like longer...I'm already missing his hugs!  Withdrawal!

Here's my cards, they put a little "pep" in my day and make me smile when I see them.  The pinwheel actually spins in a circle when it's tipped.  I got the idea from Pinterest HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!  And I'm excited that my blog "views" have hit over 2000!  It's F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!  Your numbers keep me motivated!





Comments