Carrot season

When it comes to carrots, I have nothing against them.  They used to be just an ordinary staple snack until I moved to England.
Have you ever tried an England carrot?  As funny as it sounds, I think England has the best carrots I've ever tasted. I was almost drooling on the highway the other day as I followed a pick up pulling a big trailer full of carrots.  

There's just something about them here that makes them wonderful.  I think it is an extra sweetness in the flavor rather than a bitter taste.  A belated thanks to my friend Shelly for making sure 

The below goodie I made my kids for Easter.  It is in honor of british carrots.  

Here's a fun quote:

"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond."


To offset my healthy carrot-eating, here are some brownies I put in Easter cupcake liners.  I was adventurous and put a caramel in the center of a couple...yumm-o!

Thanks for stopping by, Hallelujah, He is risen!




Comments