Beep Beep Beep *snooze*

A good thing about keeping busy is that the time doesn't go by slowly.  A bad thing about keeping too busy is exhaustion!  It was a super busy week...I've never been a "snoozer" but I sure was tempted this week every morning when I woke at 6:00am.

Kent has been super busy on this deployment working everyday.  Since he's been there he's had ONE day off.  Poor baby!  He was supposed to have today off too, and higher ups changed those plans...

My preschoolers (they don't know it yet) are going to send words of encouragement to him and his comrades.  We're going to make cards this week.  I pre-stamped, cut, die-cut, glued, and prepped supplies for them to assemble cards:





Stay tuned to see their creations when they assemble the above materials.  I can't wait to see their creativity!  There are 16 kids in the class...that right there gives me something to snooze about, lol!

May 14th is Card Club and I've already asked for the day off from my long-term sub job.  We're doing a cookbook.  Here's a sneak peak of some paper I'll be using!  


My daily devotional:  "In alarming situations, listen for God's wake-up call."



Comments