Crayon names

I love the creativity that goes into crayon names.  Sunshine yellow, Purple passion, etc.  I think that also carries over to eyeshadow color names and fingernail polish.   

This weekend I was invited into a friend's home to give her and friends a Stampin' Up party.  Here's a photo of the make-n-take we did.  

I used colors Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, and Poppy Parade (fun names!)  I made two of these, and jazzed up the second one (below) using the scoreboard to make a frame, embellishments and embossing my cupcake punch.  Yes - I finally saved up and purchased an embosser!

The bow pulls out to reveal white paper to write a personalized message.


I also made the hostess a little thank you gift (below) for inviting me into her home.  Thanks for stopping by, check back soon as today is CARD CLUB!


Comments