Old Fashioned

Where has the time gone?  I had my card club on Monday and now it's Saturday.  Sorry it's taken so long (for me, anyway) to post it.  I intended to do it sooner.  It's been another busy week.  A good week, but busy!

I had a good time at card club.  Our swap was masculine theme.  (I'll post the other cards soon - I promise!)  Below is my card.  I used my new stamps earned from the sale-a-bration called "Sentimental."  There's the old bicycle, ferris wheel, and a fabulous british phone booth.  I found a circus bear riding a cycle too from a set called Tagtastic from a 2012 hostess special, and felt he complimented the theme well.  The sentiment is from a 2012 set as well, and then I used scraps to punch and markers:  pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, and pacific point.



I also have a very dear childhood friend (we have over 30 years of friendship!) who celebrates her 39th birthday.  She dreads each birthday year after year and refuses to age.  I wanted to send Over the Hill things this year, but I think I'll save it for next!
Here's her birthday card I popped in the mail along with a gift.  Hope you like it, Nikki!  I miss you!
This sentiment set is from another 2012 hostess collection called Swirls and Curls verses.


Easter cards are being made TODAY!  I feel like suck a slacker knowing that mail can take up to 2 weeks for delivery.  Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right!

Thanks for stopping by, it's snowing flurries here on a Saturday morning as I also think of family/friends getting snow in KS and MO.  Stop sharing those fluffly flakes!   Send me some sun!
Dayna


Comments