Hosanna in the Highest!

Happy early Easter blessings to all those reading this!  I've been having fun making some cards and candy holders since last weekend.  I tried to take photos with my ipod of the cards from club, but they didn't turn out clear.  I'll have to try and photograph them again with my camera.  

I have a new big shot die cut that makes little "bags" so I've been experimenting with them. I also received in the mail my order from JoAnns which was a pillow box die cut.

The first photo is beside my cookie stampers available from Stampin Up:


Here's the pillow box die cut that I enjoyed making.  I used a retired Stampin Up bunny stamp and even pulled out out the markers and chalk to make the picture more fun.  I'm using one of these for Olivia's teacher gift, and the other will be hand delivered to my british neighbor.  They're filled with jelly beans:


Lastly, I mass produced (yes, again!) and am quite pleased with these little bags I made for my choir practice attendees tonight.  They're filled with rolos and starburst jelly beans.  It shows that practice does pay off.  I hope the gals liked them.  Regardless, it seemed to put a smile on their face which was my goal.  Just as God has a smile on his face when we turn to Him and count our blessings!

  I am gracious for everything the Lord has done for me and my family.
Check back soon to see my Easter cards! 



Comments