Green with envy


There's a preschooler of mine who has a very talented mother...here are photos of her sugar cookies she brought for the class!  Oh my goodness, they were SO divine!  (She sells them on the side and they cost $2 each).  I have her secret recipe for icing...I hope to try it sooner than later.  Wish I had her talent!

And we made leprechaun hats in class.  Here's mine  - eventually I even added gold braids to the side.


Lastly, it's March madness aka Mustache March!  Here's a goodie from Vicky at our last card club.  If you can't laugh at yourself sometimes, who can you laugh at?



Palm Sunday services were cancelled due to the snow.  That means our Easter Brunch following services were out too...it's a good thing my family liked my 9x13 dish of sausage egg and cheese casserole!

We received about 4 inches.  The kids are praying for a delayed school day tomorrow...we'll see!
We're still going over to our friend's house at Feltwell for some yummy food.

Happy Palm Sunday everyone!  Hosanna in the highest!


Comments

Post a Comment