Whew!

Just a quick note before I'm off to bed...we've been super busy getting ready for Valentine's day!

My friend Andrea placed an order.  I love a good excuse to craft, so I made her these cards to choose from  (she needed 3).  



I made her 6 to choose from.  Below is my favorite - it must have been Andrea's too, as she picked it first!




Of course as you can see from below, they were all spinner cards!  Wheeeeee!!




I've been busy with a bit of baking too...above are pretzels, with melted kisses and hugs, and then I placed a pink or red M&M on them. They were sooooo yummy!  


Above and below are goodies for co-workers at the school.  They're filled with...CHOCOLATE!!  





I had to save the best photo for last; above are Olivia's class valentines she made!  She had fun using the cuttlebug, big shot, and letter stamps.  Each child has their name on their bag.  She's even more excited because she gets to wear her pajamas to school.  Fun times!


Whew!  Now I'm really tired.  The bed is calling my name.  Nighty night!



Comments