Spinning

My husband recently worked hard on the stationary bike at the base gym.  So much, that he complained of his ankles hurting the next day.  I personally am not a fan of stationary bikes.  The official exercise class of this is called "spinning."  

I prefer a different type of spinning...one that can be found in a card!  These are Valentine cards I made for families and popped in the post (that's british for "put in the mail") this past weekend.  When you open it up, the heart inside spins in a circle (it's been tightly wound before closing causing it to release when opened).


I had fun making these cards.  I did my "exercise" by rolling it thru the cuttlebug for the heart embossing, as well as the big shot for the "hearts a flutter" framelits (big heart and small spinning one).  Cherry cobbler color paper is always fabulous too!


So SPIN away!!
P. S.  After Valentine's Day I'll switch back to the blue background.  I had to make my font bigger this time as the red seemed to diminish the letters.

Comments