Love is in the Air

Happy February!  This first day of the month is not as sun-shiny as I had hoped here in England.  It's a bit chilly out and drizzly.  Although, there isn't snow and/or ice on the ground, so I'm happy about that.

We're upon the most romantic month of the year.  At my last card club, the theme was wedding cards for the swap (one of our members is engaged).  I took an idea from a pinterest Christmas card and made it into a wedding card.

I used my scallop punch, black Stampin Up satin ribbon, white card stock, and tried out just about all of my embossing folders whether Big Shot or Cuttlebug.


If you take a look below, the note your message goes on pulls out of the box (flower is attached to the writing paper.)

I made 8 of these but only show 3 in the photo above.  I'm pleased with how they turned out...I think I liked the polka dot embossing folder the best.  Thanks for stopping by!  Oh - I almost forgot...Olivia has already started on her Valentines for a class exchange.  This has motivated me to start on my personal valentine cards.  A clue about them - they're spinner cards (thanks for the idea Vicky!)

Happy Friday, and Happy February!

Comments