Laid-back and whimsical

My friend recently had a baby, and I wanted to get more creative with my projects and branch out of cards (just a teensy bit).  My generous friend created me some vinyl letters.  I took the colors from her baby's room decor and found some scrapbook paper.  Here's a nice-sized wall hanging where they can put in a picture of their new little girl.  I hope they like it!


My sister sent me this photo on Facebook...it caused me to laugh out loud!  I've had the nickname "doodah" since we were stationed at Offutt AFB in 2000.  I definitely need to visit this diner when I go back to my hometown of Wichita!!  Thanks, Delynn!


To add to my daily whimsical self, I'm subbing at the school for the next couple of weeks where there's a little girl who has the same name as me, and it's spelled EXACTLY the same way!  I think that's happened less than 5 times in my 39 yrs of life.  AWESOME!  This little girl is also "laid-back and whimsical."

Happy Wednesday!  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments