Kid in a candy shoppe....

I am a catalog-aholic.  I love looking at craft catalogs/magazines, Avon catalogs, LTD, Cooking magazines, National Geographic magazines, Stampin' Up catalogs,...etc.  This leads to me saving my money and purchasing new fun craft toys!  I wish I could get paid to stay home and craft all day long.  But if that were the case, I'd need an actual craft room so I could "close the door and walk away" for my OCD's sanity sake!  LOL

Below is a Valentine card I created using my new Hearts a Flutter Framelit stamp and thin die from Stampin Up.  I also used cherry cobbler paper, ribbon, ink, heart punch (the white one), embellishments, and the new Sale-a-bration stamp set (new) Patterned Occasions.  After all, this card is filled with a "whole latte love!"  I even had to try out my new Borders Scoring Plate.


I think one of the highlights I enjoy most of card club is our card swap.  Below are the swaps I received.  The theme was Wedding.


Good job ladies!

Comments