England finally has snow

I know of about 4-5 women who are expecting and due end of January/beginning of February.  I can only imagine the others that I haven't seen who will keep the ob department on their toes in the next 30-60 days!

Here are a couple of baby cards.  I had a third, but forgot to photograph it before giving it away.  Same concept, just different colors.


We finally had our first winter season snow Monday.  They released schools out one hour early with the anticipation of a winter storm arriving in the afternoon.  I was subbing at the school that day and that hour early caused quite the headache.  It didn't help that squadrons released incorrect information.  I helped out in the office for about one hour and easily answered about 15 phone calls.  Thankfully we don't have more than two phone lines.  When it was all said and done, we had received a couple of inches of snow. 


The kids were thrilled and went out to the backyard.  They would have been more thrilled to have a school snow day.  This was not the case.  School resumed normal the very next day.  Zeus, our dog, even had fun with the snow -  chasing the snowballs the kids were making and throwing.  Today's temperature on my way to work was -7 degrees C.  I mention celsius as I'm hoping to get more sympathy than just saying "19 degrees F."  Regardless, it's COLD here!  Needless to say, the dog isn't getting a walk anytime soon from me!

Comments