Fuddy Duddy

I consider myself an "old fuddy duddy" when it comes to the way I do things.  I prefer using hymnals in church rather than a projection screen, I see nothing wrong with snail mail, kids need to learn values and our heritage, and thank you cards are appreciated no matter what the gift was.

Below are the thank you cards I made for family/friends post the holiday season.  I used my SU bird punch, SU holiday paper, Patterned Party gift stamp, Sassy Salutations thank you stamp, and cherry cobbler ink.  


The first photo is the card as it's mailed flat in an envelope.  The photo below is when they're opened up by the receiver.  

I'd love for you to leave a comment and let me know what you you think!


Comments

  1. I am going to be anonymous, as that is the only way it will let me post anything-DELYNN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment