Top of the Morning, errr Muffin to ya!

I'm not a slave to my kitchen.  I enjoy cooking, but I especially enjoy making/baking things that are quick, easy, and put smiles on those that consume them.

The bananas here seem to turn black so fast...and I'm so tired of tossing them due to lack of time.  I was recently adventurous and made some banana muffins.  They were a huge hit.  I went to allrecipes.com and altered a recipe there.  It included the normal ingredients (egg, bananas, butter, flour, etc.).  I added cinnamon, applesauce (instead of oil) and hazelnuts (I didn't have walnuts).


Here's the beginning stage...


They're ready for the oven!


The finished product!  And YES, I always cut my muffins in half like shown above...each half deserves to have some butter TLC along with the "top of the muffin!"

Comments