And birthdays too...

Christmas season is a busy time for my family and me.  Since we live overseas and ship gifts stateside, I have to plan ahead doubly (as do my parents and sister).  
Christmas is on the 25th, my nephew's birthday is on the 31st (he'll be 5), my sister's birthday is Jan 1st, my father-in-law's birthday is Jan 7th, and my father's birthday is Jan 11th!  WHEW!

I was pretty disgruntled with myself when I packed and shipped off presents for Christmas and forgot to include birthday.  Now I'm scrambling around to finish those and get them mailed out.  And YOU KNOW I can't sent a Hallmark card!!??  Of course it's handmade, lol!  My husband says I'm too busy these days and I don't do enough for myself.  What?  Huh?  Did you say something sweetie?  Sorry, I'm busy crafting, lol!  But that might explain the bladder infection...

With that being said, I made a bundle of cards. I got the style idea from HERE off of Pinterest.  And I had my friend Teri's voice in my head to "mass produce" so I did just that.





It also worked out well because we had card club for December.  After making all those 50 Christmas cards that were the same, I needed some variety mass producing.  Hence, the different cards with the same concept.  Enjoy!  I'm off to make teacher's gifts now, lol!



Comments