Getting my craft on...

I've been proud of myself lately for staying on top of my mental "craft to-do" list:  Thanksgiving cards, card swap, competition card (for card club), project idea/preparation for a Stampin' Up workshop, and soon I'll be working on CHRISTmas cards.
;)

Today I get to continue the fun with my card club group.  Looking forward to seeing them and sharing our creative ideas.  Below is the project we made at the workshop last week.  It's so much easier than it looks!  So join me - and let's get our craft on!

Please leave me a post and let me know what kinds of projects you would like to see me do...

Have a great day!

Dayna

P.S.  My thankful day #4 is that I'm thankful I was raised in a Christian home!
and
day #5:  I'm thankful that my husband comes home tonight after being gone almost  3 weeks!


Comments