Decisions, decisions...

Usually by this point in time, I have narrowed down the decision of what my Christmas cards will look like.  This will be my official 4th year of making my own cards.  I wish I could spend all day crafting.  I did get more done before I discovered Pinterest...Anyways, I am having a heck of a time deciding what I want to create.  I am a bit further along today, but not where I want to be according to my OCD.  Tee hee!


I finally got the die for my Big Shot (above) that I've been saving up for.  I love it!  I'm excited for all the little Christmas goodies I'll be making.  The bird punch from Stampin Up made it that much easier for a quick project.  
And you can never go wrong with Dove chocolate!

Day 14:  I'm thankful for technology - email and video chat!
Day 15:  I'm thankful for the opportunity to live overseas and travel.


Comments