500!

Call me silly, but I like to see how many "page views"  there are.  I have hit the 500 mark and couldn't be happier!  I hope this means I am getting some faithful browsers out there who peek in every so often to see what I've been up to.  (Surely it's not my parents and sister all the time??)

Happy November!  I was truly inspired by an email my cousin, Mark, sent me.  It was called "Portraits of Grace" and had several examples of random acts of kindness:  A man giving a homeless woman his shoes, an older couple paying for a younger couple's meal leaving a note that they were doing a good parenting job and to keep it up.  I think the most profound one for me was a line of hospital staff lining up beside a patient's bed.  They were all showing complete gratitude and respect as the patient was a child who was an organ donor.  The gratitude was immense as the patient would donate a couple of organs to two other patients, ending his life - and -  who would help two others become survivors thanks to the generosity.  I don't think there is enough generosity in the world.

Not only will I try harder this month to be more generous, but I am posting 30-days of things I'm thankful for!  

#1)  I'm thankful for my salvation!

Here's the Thanksgiving cards I made recently (spoilers to family who are reading this).  Have a great day!


Comments