35 days

Yesterday was the monthly card/craft club I belong to.  I had a great time crafting with the girls.  We made a fun spinner card which was a first for me.  I was surprised how easy it was!  We also had our monthly card swap.  Below are my creations. 

Here's the front of our project above - a spinner card.  
And here's the inside, this is SO cute!  You twist the inside of the circle and close it up twisted.  When the receiver opens the card, the spun circle "un-spins" resulting in some spinning fun!

Vicky pointed out on facebook, that we have to wait a whole 35 days to meet again.  Drat - that seems so far away!

I had fun CASEing a simpler version from Pinterest of my snowman card for our swap:

I almost forgot, it's day 6:  I'm thankful to be a military spouse and help show support for the love of our country.
Don't forget to VOTE!



Comments