SUP...

Isn't it funny how sayings come and go?  And when you hear an old saying, it brings back memories of you using them.  When I was in high school, we used "sup" all the time.  Sometimes we added the "head nod" too.  For some reason, it makes me laugh when I hear it these days.  

Whenever I do something Stampin Up related (i.e. in my calendar) I put it as "SUP." Then I'm guaranteed a smile with an added bonus of a chuckle.  

Last Thursday I had a SUP mystery hostess party at my house.  It was fun.  Here's a photo of the project we did:
We used a brown lunch bag with the top cut off, Real Red stamp pad and paper, Labels Collection Framelits (Big Shot), Scoring board, Boho blossoms punch, lace punch, eyelits/cropadile, and Snow Swirled stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment and have a super week!

Comments