Still going strong...

I really think those of us living in England were jipped (sp??) this year in not getting a summer.  It started off rainy and chilly.  There were a couple of weeks in the low to mid 80's...but that was it.   Now fall is here, jackets and scarves are being used daily, and I'm just going to run with it before winter sneaks upon us!
Here's a fun fall banner that I made.  I searched Pinterest and saw several different types of banners to get my creative bug going...there wasn't one in particular that stood out.  So I took bits and pieces from several of them and came up with this:


I love it!  And it didn't take too terribly long.  Thank goodness for my Bigshot using Framelits & Textured Impression, my Stampin' Up scoreboard as well as chocolate chip inkpad.
The pumpkin was made using my oval punch after I used the Textured Impressions embossing folder.
And here's a view of the banner in its entirety.

What a fun project that will be so easy to store once winter does show up.  But I do hope that fall sticks around longer than it's sister did...
Happy FALL!

Comments