Reds, Yellows, and Oranges

The leaves around here don't seem to change as quickly as they do in Kansas.  And once they do change, then all of a sudden they're all dropped and ready for winter and are as bare as can be.  I miss seeing sugar maple trees around just about every corner.  I took our dog on a walk today downtown by the River Lark and finally saw trees that had leaf colors other than green.  They were a beautiful mixture of reds, oranges and yellow.  Of course I picked some off the ground in case Olivia wants to be crafty with them.  

We went to a cookout last Sunday evening and took a little gift.  Olivia and I had fun finding sticks and such for a gift for them, while making a bigger version for home.  Here's the one we hand-delivered:


I also had fun experimenting with my newly purchased Big Shot XL Oval Accent from Stampin' Up.  It's still a work in progress but it's getting there!


I tried to adjust the settings for you to leave a comment even if you don't have a google/gmail account.  So try it out and let me know!  




Comments