Pumpkins!

I've come across 2 super cute things in the past 3 days...
#1)  Here's a fun pumpkin craft I made last night.  It made me realize how much I love my glue gun!  And I made it without burning my finger (yeah!)  I came across the idea thru Two Paper Divas website.  I have two different suggestions for the craft.  It doesn't take super crafty fingers to make it happen.  I folded 6 strips (dimensions are on the link above), used a stick from my yard, punched leaves (used my circle punch) as well as my pennant punch and Stampin' Up ribbon.  Love it!
I wanted to see how it would look sitting on top a cupcake holder

 
I don't think this photo does justice...but it looks super cute in my window.

So...you're wondering about the second item:

2).  This past weekend was the infamous bazaar held on base in a big airline hangar.  It's a fun-draiser (Yes, it's fun too!) organized by the Spouse's Clubs on base for scholarship monies.

Vendors come from all over the region, and even travel from Germany.  There's the German wine vendor, the Olive Lady, antiques, cheeses, fudge, purses, wood crafts, handmade items, and more.  I was very excited to score this new antique for my house at a great deal. 

Thanks for stopping by...have a great week!


Comments