Pumpkin Day


Over the weekend we had a Halloween party.  I'm usually not one to get into all of the decorating myself.  I think it's because I didn't have a fun costume until clearance time after Halloween 2011.  Here's a photo what I wore.  I felt it especially appropriate since we've been to Nottingham a couple of times and live in the UK. Olivia is a vampire. Completely off topic, remember how some use their exercise equipment to hold clothes?  Just for the record, those cobwebs on ours in the background of the photo are decoration, not real!  LOL


It's the last day of October, and I wanted to post one more card I made from last year that is fun.  I used my cuttlebug to emboss the design on the pumpkin and an expired Stampin Up set of stamps with Old Olive.

The leaves are almost done dropping as they lay their color like carpet on the ground.  I think I'll have another cup of warm apple cider...
Winter will be here soon!  Boo!


Comments