Support our Troops!

My daughter's school is working on collecting items for troops to mail out.  It's for the holiday season.  In addition to the candy I donated, I wanted her class to be able to have a card too they could all sign.  I used my Stampin' Up Service stamps with Real Red and Pacific Point blue.  Not to mention one of my favorite label punches, flower punch, and the square punch.

To encourage the kids to remember this is for a Christmas (as to me it's not just a "holiday") box, inside I stamped "Season's Greetings."
I hope whomever receives it can feel the love I put into making the card and I hope it makes their day!  I truly appreciate those who sacrifice so much.  This is especially true during the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons when they are away from the ones they love!  SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!



Comments