Sometimes they just need a reminder...

As a military spouse, I feel a need to help look out for other military spouses.  That's why I'm involved on base as a Key Spouse.  When their spouses deploy, I'm a liaison between them and their military spouse's supervisor.  I'm there to offer support, help out if a pipe breaks, cook them a hot meal on a rough day...the "duties" vary depending on the spouse.

I made this card for one of my deployed spouse's birthdays.  I think sometimes they just need a reminder that there are people close by thinking about them and sending support.  And what better than good 'ol SNAIL mail!  Who doesn't like opening that little box finding a surprise when they least expect it?


I used Pacific point blue, real red, a retired flag stamp (Land of the Free), silver brads, and Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp.  


Here's the inside where I used two stamps from the Service and Sacrifice stamp set.
I love it and I hope she does too!

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments