The craft bug - game on!


I had a great time today at Card Club...Vicky had these two fun projects for us to make.  The bow was made from Stampin' Up "Be of Good Cheer" paper (with glue dots and a brad).  The card was made with The "Scentsational Season" stamp set, the framelit die "Holiday Collection" and the Big Shot embossing folder snowflakes.  The stamp was from "Greetings of the Season."  I think the best part was using the new scented emboss powder on the candy canes so they smelled like Peppermint Sticks.
Aren't these cute??!



Being a card club, we also always do a card swap.  I was the hostess, and was able to choose the theme in advance.  I kept it broad to be just "fall."  I was thoroughly impressed with everyone else's cards.  Fall can be so FUN!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to leave a comment.  Happy Fall!

Comments

  1. I'm so happy you joined our little crew! I enjoy spending time with you (crafting or not) :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment