Fall is definitely in the air

Last week, this time, I was in Kansas soaking up the Flint Hills sunshine.  I think I was wearing my tank, capris and flip flops (aka used to be called thongs, but that word has been declared something else).  Now that I'm back in the UK, I don't think there's any hope in the horizon of seeing that fabulous 75+ degree weather again until next June. Boo!  I don't like that!

On the flip side, fall is / used to be my favorite season.  Key word - used to be...as it was a relief from that 100+ degree Kansas (and Turkey) heat.  I do, however, love to see leaves change and feel the crisp morning air no matter where I live.

Today I'm headed to my card club.  Here's my swap.  I had fun experimenting with the Stampin Up colors:  Old Olive, Pumpin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Daffodil Delight.  I also used Swirls and Curls Verses "hello" stamp, the XL Oval Punch, Decorative Label punch, and the My cuttlebug did the stitching for me on the side.

Happy Fall!


Comments